Welcome to Wild Oaks Camping and Roadside Cafe
A Quaint & Cozy Place to Relax!
Wild Oaks Camping & Roadside Cafe is the perfect vacation spot when you and your family want a great place to unwind and relax!
No matter if you just want a bite to eat, a place to stretch your legs, or somewhere to stay for a few days while you swim, dance, fish, and take in the beautiful scenery, Wild Oaks has you covered!
Get away from the hustle and bustle of life’s demands and connect back with nature as you’re surrounded by beautiful views of the peaceful Ozark Mountains.
If you’re looking for more excitement than you can find just taking it easy in the shade, don’t worry–there’s lots to do at Wild Oaks!
Not only is Wild Oaks a family-friendly establishment, we’re also a great place for:
• Celebrating Birthdays, Anniversaries, Honeymoons, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Holidays, Family reunions, Get-togethers with friends, Weddings, Church groups, Scout groups, Club meetings and more
• Enjoying the beautiful Missouri Ozarks while canoeing/rafting, fishing, or participating in other outdoor activities
• Swimming, dancing, enjoying live music, exploring trails and rivers, or just sitting back and eating an ice cream cone
Submit your review
My family comes to Wild Oaks every year. They treat you like family and it's always a wonderful time! From live music to the pool to the clean restrooms and showers, this place is great! There is stuff for all members of the family from the playground to the arcade-like room. Plus, they have a café/store for anything you need. We will definitely continue to visit Wild Oaks every summer.
Awesome campground!!!! Friday night movie and popcorn in the pavillion. Saturday night dinner and live band. Pool , play area for kids, basket ball , horseshoes , game room, cafe. Breakfast was great!!!! This was a very nice and clean campground. Staff was excellent!!!! This campground is a hidden GEM just 3 miles past bennett springs state park. We will be back!!!!
The owners work so hard for your comfort and pleasure you can see it everywhere. The cleanliness, the hospitality is unmatched. Whenever I need a few days away, Wild Oaks in first and foremost on my list. Can't wait to come back.
Rustic cabins with electricity & air conditioning available for rent!
- Basketball Court
- Clean Restrooms and Showers
- Laundry Room(washers & dryers $2.00/load)
- Swimming Pool ( Shallow and deep ends)
- Large (30′ x 70′) fenced-in Dog Run
- Horseshoe Pits & Tournaments
- Walking/Hiking trails in the wooded area
- Abundant Bird and Wildlife Viewing throughout the property
Family Fun & Special Events Every Weekend!
Wild Oaks Roadside Café
Homecookin’ & Fresh Bakery Friday, Saturday, Sunday (7am-12pm)
Join us Saturday Nights 6-10PM Chuckwagon Dinner & LIVE MUSIC
Check out Our Mouth-Watering Menu Here
Things To Do Near Wild Oaks Campground & Roadside Cafe
1 Mile Away- Adventures Float Trips
Book your Canoe, Kayak or Raft Trip with Adventure’s Float Trips
(They will Pick up & Drop off at Wild Oaks Campground)
2 Miles Away- Fishing—Bennett Spring State Park & Trout Hatchery
3 Miles Away- Zipline—Fun for the whole family (even grandma)
5 Miles Away –McCreed’s Art Gallery—A Must See!! Nature Art & Jewelry
10 Miles Away –Golf—Great Life-one of the nicest courses in Missouri
45 Miles Away –Lake of the Ozarks—Osage Beach—Golf, Shop, Dine
60 Miles Away –Springfield, Mo.– Home of the Largest Bass Pro
88 Miles Away –Branson, Mo.– Shop the Landing—100m-Eureka Spring, Ark.